Heart Health & Water | Natural Health Blog

Date: 10/07/2006    Written by: Jon Barron

Magnetizing Water, Pacemaker Concerns

heavy_metals.JPG

Question:

On the website for magnets I read that I should not use them if I have a pacemaker. I do have one. So I cannot magnetize my water? Or what strength is safe for me?

Answer:

The problem is with the magnets themselves, not the water. The water does NOT pick up a magnetic charge. It is restructured by exposure to a magnetic field. It's pH is changed. It is moved to a higher energy state. But it is not magnetized. It will not affect your pacemaker.

Bottom line: If you have a pacemaker, you do not want to get near a high gauss magnet, which can affect the pacemaker. But drinking water that has been exposed to a magnetic field is a non issue. If you have not already done so, check out the following newsletters:

Click for Related Articles

Add New Comment