The Energy Of Life
All life is energy. Every nerve impulse in your body is an electric current. Every cell in your body is a mini-battery pumping out 70-90 millivolts – when healthy.
Our muscles are powered by chemical energy. The steak and potatoes that you eat for dinner are really just fuel for the fire. Eating is like throwing coal in a furnace. Digestion is nothing more than a slow form of burning that produces energy for your body to live on. In fact, death itself is defined as the absence of electrical activity in the brain. In the end, all life is energy.
Optimize that energy and you optimize your health.
Energy is nether good nor bad; it just is. The same electricity that is used by a chiropractor or a physical therapist to stimulate your muscles and promote healing with a TENS machine is the same electricity that is used in prisons to execute people in electric chairs. So, is electricity good or bad? The answer is neither. It's just a question of what frequency and amplitude you use and how you use it.
Charge your body with the right frequencies and you prevent disease.
The same laser light that is used to shoot down enemy missiles or as a death ray in a movie is also used by your eye-doctor to improve your vision via Lasik surgery or by your plastic surgeon to remove facial hair and wrinkles. Again, the difference is merely one of frequency and amplitude.
The proper use of energy in the healing arts has a long and significant history. From the TENS machines and laser surgery that we've already mentioned to the use of sound waves to break up kidney stones, or X-rays and magnetic fields to see into the body to the use of light to clean the blood.
Some forms of energy are more effective than others.
As we will see, scalar energy is merely another application of healing energy. It is the application of science as nature intended.
A New Paradigm
We are about to talk about some things concerning health and nutrition that are probably brand new to you. This topic is not inherently difficult to understand, but since it represents a total paradigm shift in how you will look at health and nutrition, we will have to proceed slowly.
Also, in order to explain everything, we will have to touch on some very esoteric areas such as higher mathematics and sub-atomic particles. Don't panic. It won't be too involved, and after every difficult section, I will summarize what you just read and tell you the key points you need to remember.
With that said, let's begin.
The Nature of Energy
All of the energy that we normally think of is characterized by both particle and wavelike properties. The waveform of all these energies can be graphed as a hertzian wave (either in the form of a sine wave or a step wave).
We're talking about everything from electricity to magnetism, from light to sound. The only difference between all of these forms of energy is how fast the waves rise and fall (the frequency) and how intense those rises and falls are (their amplitude).
Scalar energy, however, is a different animal. Understand, scalar energy has always existed – since the beginning of time – however, it's only recently that scientists have discovered and begun to make use of it.
It was actually back in the mid 1800's that the existence of scalar energy was first proposed in a series of 4 groundbreaking equations by the Scottish mathematician, James Clerk Maxwell.
Don't even think about trying to understand these equations.
- Just as a minor reference, H refers to the magnetic field. E refers to the electric field. Most of the other symbols are Greek letters such as epsilon and delta. The upside down triangle represents the Vector Differential.
But forget all of that. The key to these equations – what makes them remarkable in history is the use of the symbol, which stands for the Scalar Charge Density – thus representing the first time that the existence of scalar energy was theoretically proposed. (For the mathematicians and physicists among you looking for a more complete exploration of how Maxwell's equations demonstrate both vector magnetic potential and scalar electric potential, check out NASA's Learning Technologies Project site.1)
It was almost a half-century later before Nicola Tesla actually was able to demonstrate the existence of scalar energy. When Tesla died, he took the secret of scalar generation with him, and it took almost another full century before science was once again able to positively demonstrate the existence of scalar energy and turn to an exploration of its potential.
What are Scalar Waves?
The standard definition of scalar waves is that they are created by a pair of identical (or replicant) waves (usually called the wave and its antiwave) that are in phase spatially, but out of phase temporally. That is to say, the two waves are physically identical, but 1800 out of phase in terms of time. The net result is that scalar waves are a whole different animal from normal hertzian waves. They even look different – like an infinitely projected mobius pattern on axis. (For more information, check out Pure Energy Systems' scalar field theory page.2)
Different - How?
Scalar energy is different from standard hertzian electromagnetic fields in a number of important ways.
- First, it's more field like than wavelike. Instead of running along wires or shooting out in beams, it tends to “fill” its environment.
- For many of the same reasons, it is capable of passing through solid objects with no loss of intensity. In fact, that is exactly what Tesla demonstrated over 100 years ago when he projected a scalar wave through the earth with no loss of field strength.
- It implants its signature on solid objects. This is actually the heart of the issue. All electric fields can implant their signature on objects, but not to the degree that scalar energy can.
- Scalar energy can regenerate and repair itself indefinitely. This also has important implications for the body. In other words, once the charge is implanted, you can keep it there by regularly replenishing the charge.
- In fact, the right scalar frequencies have a whole range of profound beneficial effects on the human body. (And we will detail each and every one very shortly.)
- In the New Age community there has been much talk of the benefit of things like Tachyons, Radionics, and Pyramids, etc. Analysis shows that these are all, at heart, scalar generating devices.
Generating Scalar Energy
Actually, scalar waves can be generated in many ways. For example, you can generate them Electronically, Magnetically, Physically (by the motion of a mobius strip), or Optically (by the movement of phased patterns on a computer monitor). You can actually buy wristwatches that incorporate moving mobius strips that generate protective scalar fields.
Scalar Energy and the body
As I mentioned earlier, all life is fundamentally energy based, and therefore, all life has numbers of structures capable of holding a scalar charge. For example:
- There are many crystalline structures in every cell wall – all capable of holding a charge
- There are many liquid crystal structures in the collagen network comprising all of the space between cells – also capable of holding a charge.
And In Your Very DNA
We are going to get very abstract, for one final moment, before we begin to simplify everything and bring it all together. So just hang in there for a little longer.
There are Quantum Mechanical models that describe subatomic particles such as Excitons, Plasmons, and Solitons that can store and carry biological information along macromolecules in response to low level scalar energy.
In other words, scalar energy is capable of imprinting itself on your very DNA.
Before we move on to the benefits of scalar energy for your health, it would be worth dwelling for a moment on what proof exists that everything I'm talking about is real.
There is Proof
It is possible to measure scalar fields, but most people don't have the required equipment. Therefore, let's turn to a form of proof that we can see right now – Kirlian photography. A Kirlian photograph is merely a specialized kind of photography that images the bioelectric field that surrounds all objects – particularly living objects.
U.S. News and World Report ran an article some time ago calling Kirlian photography a hoax. To quote from the article:
“Controlled experiments have shown that the Kirlian photos (captured by passing an electric current through the subject, whose "energies" are then recorded on special photographic plates) are the result of moisture and pressure, not spiritual vitality.”
And that's absolutely true, as far as it goes. The simple fact is, though, that it's possible to set up a hermetically sealed environment where moisture and pressure are constant, and therefore not influencing the outcome of the pictures. And yet, even in those controlled environments, it's possible to produce startling and revealing photos. For example:
Here are two pictures of lentil sprouts – identical, except for the fact that the lentil on the left has been soaked in very hot water for a minute or so. According to the U.S. News and World Report article, since it has more moisture in it, it should conduct more electricity than the unblanched lentil on the right and produce a brighter field.
As you can see, the exact opposite is true. (If you're looking at a black and white printout, the greatly expanded red area appears dark gray.) And that's why the National Institute of Health and Cambridge University, among other major institutes, are studying Kirlian photography, despite claims to the contrary.
So what can we learn about scalar enhanced products through Kirlian photos? Well, the absolute most important thing we can learn is that the scalar charge is, unquestionably, embedding itself in the products. Below are just a couple of examples of products before and after embedding.
Before embedding After embedding
Before embedding After embedding
The two sets of photographs above, by themselves, are revolutionary in their implications. (Incidentally, these images were produced using a brand new process – side-by-side direct digital imaging, which even further diminishes the effect of outside factors such as moisture, temperature, and pressure.)
The bottom line is that experience tells us that the more alive something is (the more organic it is) the bigger its energy field will be.
This is the big question, isn't it? What health benefits are possible by exposing the human body to beneficial scalar energy frequencies:
- Eliminate and nullify the effects of man made frequencies (60 cps) in the human body
- Increase the energy level of every single cell in the body to the ideal 70-90 millivolt range
- Increase the energy covalent level of every single hydrogen atom in the body as verified by spectrographs. This is significant because covalent hydrogen bonds are what hold your DNA together. In other words, the right scalar frequencies can protect your DNA from damage.
- Improve cell wall permeability thus facilitating the intake of nutrients into each and every cell and the elimination of waste from each and every cell.
- Increase overall body energy levels as a result of increasing cellular energy for trillions of cells
- Cleanse the blood improving chylomicron levels (protein/fat particles floating in the blood) and triglyceride profiles and fibrin patterns.
- Improve immune function by as much as 149% as proven in laboratory studies.3
- Improve mental focus as demonstrated by increased amplitude of EEG frequencies.
- Balance out the two hemispheres of the brain, again as measured by EEG tests.
- Work as an antidepressant since it inhibits the uptake of noradrenaline by PC12 nerve cells.
- And finally, there's cancer
That's right; as if all of the benefits we've listed so far were not enough, exposure to the right scalar frequencies may very well play a significant role in preventing and/or reversing cancer.
Cancer cells are, almost without exception, low voltage cells. As I mentioned earlier, the optimum cell voltage for most cells in the body is in the 70-90 millivolt range. Cancer cells are almost exclusively in the 15-20 millivolt range.
There have been many theories proposed as to why this is true. The most likely one is that as cell voltage starts to drop into the range where the very survival of the cell may be called into question, the cell begins to proliferate uncontrollably in an attempt to guarantee its genetic "survival."
If you raise cell voltage (which is exactly what can happen when exposed to scalar frequencies), the cell no longer needs to proliferate wildly. In effect, it can become "normal" again. The implications for this in treating cancer could be profound.
Which frequencies do we embed?
- There are two key frequencies we focus on. First, is the Schuman Resonance. This is in the 7.8 - 8 range. It is the frequency the earth emits when there is nothing around – nothing manmade and no plant or animal life around. It is the innate frequency of the earth. The other frequency is closer to 12 HZ. This is the frequency that you will record in a rainforest – again with nothing manmade around. These are the core scalar frequencies that accomplish everything we've talked about in this report.
For an interesting take on scalar energy and healing, check out John Mallon's video. The actual content concerning scalar energy begins at about the 15 min mark. 4
Copyright © 2002-2010 The Baseline of Health Foundation. All rights reserved.
- 1. "Maxwell's Equations: The Vector and Scalar Potentials." LTP. (Accessed 27 Jan 2012.) <http://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/k-12/Numbers/Math/Mathematical_Thinking/maxwells_equations.htm>
- 2. Unknown. "PowerPedia: Scalar field theory." PESiki.com. (Accessed 27 Jan 2012.) <http://peswiki.com/index.php/PowerPedia:Scalar_field_theory>
- 3. Glen Rein. "Effect of Non-Hertzian Scalar Waves on the Immune System." Health Conscious. June 1991. <http://www.teslar.com/ScientificResearch/Effect-of-the-Non-Hertzian-scalar-waves/Effect-of-the-Non-Hertzian-scalar-waves-in-the-immune-system.pdf>
- 4. John Mallon. "Scalar-Energy and Scalar-Waves in Healing" The Healing Universe 2009. (Accessed 27 Jan 2012.) <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6QY5SE1OII>