According to The World Health Organization, at least 171 million people worldwide have diabetes, and this figure is likely to more than double by 2030. Around 3.2 million deaths every year are attributable to complications of diabetes; that is six deaths every minute! Many do not realize that diabetes can be managed, and in the case of Type II Diabetes, even be reversed. Below is a list of resources to help you learn about the natural alternatives for regulating or preventing diabetes:
- The Endocrine System: The Pancreas & Diabetes
- The Endocrine System: The Adrenal Glands
- Who Said Low Blood Sugar Kills Diabetics?
- The Stevia Shibboleth
- Diabetes: The Echo Effect
- Diabetes, Cholesterol, Blood Pressure & Life Extension
- Diabetes Explodes
- Sugar Metabolic Enhancement Formula – Clinical Studies
- In the News
- The Power Aisle
- Obesity and Probiotics
- Got Milk?
Blogs for Review: