Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a common autoimmune disease in which killer T-cells of the body's own immune system (most likely triggered by invading bacteria) reprogram themselves to attack joint cartilage, resulting in inflammation and joint destruction. The current treatment strategies of suppressing immunity and inflammation offer only limited success since they do not deal with the underlying causes. Osteoarthritis, on the other hand, is more likely the result of wear and tear or low pH, but again, standard treatments involving pain killers and anti-inflammatories address only the symptoms, not the underlying causes. In both cases, the key to success is to address the underlying causes, which automatically improves the symptoms.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Seronegative Rheumatoid Arthritis - Blog
- Arthritis Study - Podcast
- Arthritis and Nutrition - Blog
- Tai Chi and Yoga Decrease Arthritis Pain - Blog
- Acupuncture and Osteoarthritis of the Knee - Blog
- Systemic Pain Relief - Newsletter
- Give me Your Pain - Barron Report
- A Patented Proteolytic Enzyme Formula - Newsletter
- Five-Pronged Approach to Chronic Joint Pain & Inflammation - Barron Report
- Osteoporosis & Hormone Replacement Therapy - Podcast
- Liver Detox & Essential Relief Testimonials - Detox Program
For more supportive information check out the health topic page on Bones, Joints & Muscles!