Over 20% of the population currently suffers from chronic pain. Because current pain medications can create nausea, constipation, depression, stomach bleeding, kidney problems, and dependence, many are looking for more natural ways to reduce chronic pain. The trick is to use natural treatments that are strong enough.
Inflammation, commonly accompanied with chronic pain, is actually a defense mechanism for the body. For injuries, it serves to bathe the injury in healing fluids and acts as a cushion to protect against further injury. However, if the inflammation is prolonged or out of control, it can cause destruction. This is what occurs in arthritis, where the inflammation actually causes the destruction of the joints. Chronic systemic inflammation is involved in a variety of conditions from neurological to degenerative conditions, and is considered a risk factor for cardiovascular disease. Regular use of proteolytic enzymes can reduce inflammation – both for injuries and systemic needs.
Natural health remedies for chronic pain and inflammation:
- A Five Pronged Approach to Chronic Joint Pain & Inflammation – Barron Report
- Systemic Pain Relief – Newsletter
- Give Me Your Pain – Special Report
- Chronic Joint Pain & Inflammation – Newsletter
- A Proteolytic Enzyme Formula – Newsletter
- Enzymes Part 3, Inflammation and Reduced Pain – Newsletter
- Aspirin — What is it Good For? – Newsletter
- Reducing Pain By Cursing? – Podcast
- The Baseline of Health® – Part 1 – Newsletter
- The Baseline of Health® – Part 2 – Newsletter
More supportive information can be found on our Bones, Joints & Muscles health topic page!