In today's fast paced society, stress and anxiety are an everyday occurrence and can impact virtually every aspect of your health and wellbeing. Including work, relationships, mental health, physical health and more. Just look at the statistics for the health and lifestyle effects of stress:
- 43% of all adults suffer adverse health effects due to stress.
- 75-90% of all visits to primary care physicians are for stress-related complaints or disorders.
- Stress has been linked to all the leading causes of death, including heart disease, cancer, lung ailments, accidents, cirrhosis, and suicide.
- Stress is said to be responsible for more than half of the 550,000,000 workdays lost annually because of absenteeism.
Avoid and relieve symptoms of stress and anxiety brought on by today’s fast paced society with natural stress and anxiety relief alternatives such as exercise, nutrition and herbs. Below is a list of resources to help you learn more about natural alternatives for stress and anxiety:
- Stress and Depression - Barron Report
- Beta is Best for Baboons - Blog
- Stress Makes the Belly Ache - Blog
- Job Stress and Women's Hearts - Blog
- What No One Wants To Hear - Newsletter
- Pleasure and Energy, An Aid to Natural Weight Loss - Barron Report
- Meditation VS Medication - Blog
- Sleep Factors & Bedtime Routines - Podcast
- Negative Emotions Lead to Memory Loss - Blog
- Self-Control Study - Podcast
- Save Your Self-Control – Blog
More supportive information can be found on our Brain & Mental Health page!